2018 Fall Assembly is Oct 6-7 in Valley City, ND hosted by Red River Valley Intergroup.
- Please bring your OA 12 Steps and 12 Traditions
- New Reps will receive an Assembly Manual on Saturday morning at your orientation.
- Returning Reps are responsible for bringing their own copy of the Assembly Manual
- You may use an electronic copy of the manual, but be prepared that power outlets may be limited.
- Click here for information about lodging at the retreat center. You may also choose to stay at a nearby hotel.
Register using the links below at least 60 days prior to the Assembly. Please send a follow up email to email@example.com after you have registered to ensure your registration has been received!
Registration is required for your Intergroup to be represented at R4 Assembly. *** Please note, registering using the links below does not book your travel or hotel. Each IG rep is responsible for booking their own travel and hotel room(s).
Region Rep Registration: Region reps must register using this link at least sixty (60) days before the Region Assembly. Region requires that Representatives have at least six (6) months of current back-to-back abstinence.
Multiple Representative Registration: You may use this link to register multiple representatives at one time. Intergroups are entitled to one Representative for every ten (10) groups and next fraction. It is suggested that you register the maximum number allowed.
Delegate/Rep Funding Request: Use this link to apply for Region 4 travel funding for your Intergroup. Due no later than sixty (60) days prior to the Region Assembly
Region 4 Policy Procedure and Manual: As a Region reps, you will want to be familiar with the Policy and Procedure manual. New reps will receive a hard copy at Assembly. Returning reps bring your own hard copy or electronic copy.